AT&T is a large telecommunications company that provides Internet, TV, and phone services. AT&T also offers an email service to all its customers as part of their “AT&T Mail E-mail” package. If you are an AT&T customer and have recently signed up for an AT&T Mail account or if you have been using this email account for some time now, then it is important that you know how to log in to your account on the official website or app.
Go to the official AT&T website.
To access the AT&T website:
- Log in to your Google account.
- Visit att.com/email or att.net/email depending on where you have an AT&T email address. If you don’t know what it is, follow these steps to find out what it is: https://www.att.com/esupport/article?id=6792
Enter your username and password.
Enter your username and password. Your username is the name you chose when you signed up for AT&T email. If you’re not sure what it was, contact us using any of the methods below:
- Call 866-746-9014 or access this link to chat live with a support agent.
- Submit an online help request at att.com/helpcenter#/email (and then select “Email”).
- Visit our Contact Us page at https://www.att.com/contactus?WT.ac=email_branch&L1=Homepage&L3=ContactUs_NavigationLinks_EmailBranch
Click the ‘Sign In’ button.
The next step is to click the ‘Sign In’ button.
Enter your username and password in their respective fields, then click ‘Sign In’. Once you have signed in successfully, you will be redirected to your email inbox.
With these three steps, you will be able to sign in to your AT&T Email account directly with ease!
In this article, we will teach you how to sign in to your AT&T Email account with ease. This can be done in three simple steps:
- Go to att.com/email or click on the Settings dropdown menu on your toolbar and choose My Account from there;
- Click Login at the top of the page; and
- Enter your username and password; then click Sign In
If you follow the steps outlined above, you should be able to log in to your AT&T account with ease. There are also other options available such as using a password manager or writing down your username and password on a piece of paper so that you can remember them better. However, we recommend using one of these methods instead because they are much more secure than keeping track of everything yourself!