It makes sense to be on the lookout given that bodHOST provides some of the most affordable shared hosting options available. How are the costs kept so low? Is it because they compromised on features or quality? You could be considering whether upgrading to SiteGround for a little more money might get you better service.
We thoroughly compared both hosts, and the results were somewhat unexpected: despite being less expensive, bodHOST offers much better features than SiteGround and offers a little bigger selection of options.
Plans and Pricing
SiteGround’s affordability falls short of bodHOST’s. When compared to bodHOST, it is most clear that SiteGround’s pricing has never been a strength. The Standard, a mid-range starter plan from bodHOST, is its most popular shared hosting option. SiteGround’s comparable is StartUp.
bodHOST offers 4 hosting solutions under this category and here is what you get with the bodHOST-Standard hosting plan (priced at $1.99 per month).
- cPanel control panel
- 10 GB storage
- 50 GB bandwidth
- Can host up to 10 domains
- Unlimited emails
- 24×7 support
- 99.95% uptime
- Softaculous scripts installer
- Daily offsite backup
SiteGround offers 3 hosting solutions under this category and this is what SiteGround’s GrowBig shared hosting plan offers (priced at $3.99 per month).
- Unlimited websites
- 10GB storage
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Host up to 1 domain
- Free SSL
- Unlimited emails
- Unlimited databases
- Free CDN
- Daily backup
Both the plans offer essentially the same features, except with bodHOST you have the option to host 10 domains, and you get a cPanel control panel for a Linux-based operating system. And for long-term agreements, bodHOST is nearly twice less expensive as SiteGround.
Now, let’s take a look at the cloud hosting plans offered by both host providers
bodHOST- Cloud Enterprise Hosting Plan (Priced at $49.99)
- 4 CPU Cores
- 6 GB RAM
- 120 GB SSD Storage
- 100% Uptime SLA
- 24×7 Support
- Choice of a control panel (Linux or Windows)
SiteGround- Jump Start Cloud Hosting Plan (Priced at $100 per month)
- 4 CPU Cores
- 8 GB Memory
- 40 GB SSD storage
- 5 TB data transfer
The resources in the Jump start plan from SiteGround are comparable to those in the Cloud Enterprise plan from bodHOST. Although the SiteGround plan comes with a little bit more RAM, bodHOST gives you more than thrice as much storage. The price is twice as less, they offer much more features, and additionally, bodHOST offers discounts and coupon codes from time to time. So, the same hosting solution will be offered at an even lower cost.
When it comes to plans and pricing, SiteGround cannot match bodHOST’s budget-friendly solutions.
It is not just a hosting plan that we choose, but the features and options we get with them as well. Both the host providers offer numerous features. Let’s take a look at them.
- Choice of an operating system: bodHOST offers hosting solutions for both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Choice of a control panel: You get to choose between cPanel, Plesk, or WHM.
- Free migration: You can migrate from one host to another, for free.
- Managed and unmanaged hosting solution: bodHOST offers hosting plans according to its client’s needs. You can choose between fully managed and unmanaged hosting solutions.
- Number of Domains: Host from 5 to 50 domains on shared hosting plans
- Storage space: 5 GB storage to 50 GB storage
- Bandwidth: 25GB bandwidth to 300 GB bandwidth on shared plans
- Softaculous Scripts Installer: Utilize the Softaculous script installer to access more than 100 scripts for your site that can be deployed quickly.
- Automatic backups: bodHOST maintains regular and frequent backups as a part of their data recovery process.
- Additional add-ons: Apart from this, you can choose to add some additional features to your package, such as SSL certificates, spam experts, VTSCAM, email certificates, etc.
- The number of domains: 1 on the StartUp shared hosting solution, unlimited in GrowBig and GoGeek.
- Storage space: 10 GB to 40 GB disk space
- Bandwidth: SiteGround’s shared hosting plan comes with unmetered bandwidth.
- Automatic backups: SiteGround performs backup every day so that your data is safe.
- Free SSL certificate: SiteGround offers a free SSL certificate as a part of its shared hosting plan.
- Migration: SiteGround offers free WordPress website migration wherein you will be required to download a WordPress Migrator Plugin, however, this free service does not extend to professional website migration services. You will be charged $30 for professional migration.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: SiteGround offers a 30-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. If at any time you are not happy with the services. You can cancel them and claim a refund.
- Website Builder: With a complete website solution, you can publish your site online using your preferred site builders, such as WordPress or Weebly.
In this category, bodHOST and SiteGround provide pretty good features and are fairly competitive, but bodHOST ultimately provides slightly more for less money
In this digital era, technical support is a must, especially for someone who is not tech-savvy.
And when it comes to support both the hosting providers are pretty much at par.
Both of them have trained qualified professionals who are able to assist you at any given moment, day or night. And, they offer customer support services around the clock, 365 days a year, via phone, email, or helpdesk ticketing system.
When it comes to customer support, you don’t have to worry because both bodHOST and SiteGround have some excellent professionals.
BodHOST offers managed and unmanaged hosting services as well as Linux and Windows operating systems, Plesk and CPanel control panels, and shared and dedicated server hosting. There is no need to search elsewhere. bodHOST is the equivalent of a one-stop shop for web hosting.
Although, SiteGround is one of the top web hosting companies in the market. However, bodHOST provides efficient performance, more features, better prices, more hosting solutions, and a pretty good level of security and support.
Undoubtedly, bodHOST is better than SiteGround for you.
Read More Blogs: https://simpldos.com/category/business/