For some time now, heated towel rails have been very popular among homeowners. The question is – do you really need one? Find out in this article!
Why A Heated Towel Rail In Melbourne
If you live in Melbourne, or any other cold climate for that matter, then you know the importance of having a heated towel rail. There is nothing worse than getting out of the shower and being greeted by a cold, wet towel. A heated towel rail can solve this problem by keeping your towels nice and warm so that they are always ready to use. There are a number of other benefits to having a heated towel rail as well. For one, they can help to keep your bathroom humidity levels down, which can be a real problem in Melbourne during the winter months.
Additionally, they can also help to keep your bathroom mould and mildew free as the lack of moisture will prevent these things from growing. So if you are wondering whether or not you need a heated towel rail in Melbourne, the answer is probably yes!
The Benefits of Heated Towel Rails
Most people in Melbourne don’t think twice about having a heated towel rail in their bathroom. But for those who are undecided about whether or not to install one, here are some benefits of doing so: 1. Heated towel rails keep your towels warm and dry. 2. They can also be used to heat up your bathroom, taking the chill out of the air on winter mornings. 3. Towel rails can save you space as they can be placed on the floor or mounted on the wall. 4. They are an excellent way to add some extra warmth to your home without increasing your energy bills. 5. Towel rails make a great addition to any bathroom, giving it a luxurious feel.
Which Brands To Choose
There are many different heated towel rail brands available on the market today. But which ones are the best to choose?
Some of the great brands that you can find include:
- Arva Heated Towel Rails – These Australian made towel rails are designed to withstand the harsh winters in Melbourne. They come in a variety of styles and sizes to suit any bathroom, and their prices are very reasonable.
- Bremmer Heated Towel Rails – Bremmer is another Australian company that makes high quality heated towel rails. Their products are also very affordable, and they have a wide range of styles and sizes to choose from.
- REVO Heated Towel Rails – REVO is a UK-based company that produces some of the most stylish and sophisticated heated towel rails on the market today. Their products come at a premium price, but they are definitely worth it if you want something that looks great in your bathroom.
- Thermogroup Heated Towel Rails – Thermogroup is an Australian company that manufactures a wide range of different types of heated towel rails. Their products are very reasonably priced, and they offer a wide variety of styles to choose from.
Extensive Guide On Choosing the Right One
When it comes to choosing a heated towel rail in Melbourne, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is the size of your bathroom. If you have a small bathroom, then you probably don’t need a huge heated towel rail. However, if you have a larger bathroom, then you might want to consider getting a bigger one. Another thing to keep in mind is how much money you’re willing to spend on your heated towel rail. There are some really nice ones out there that can cost quite a bit of money. However, if you’re not looking to spend too much, then there are also some very affordable options available. Finally, you need to think about where you’re going to put your heated towel rail. If you’re planning on putting it in your bathroom, then you need to make sure that there’s enough space for it. However, if you’re looking to put it in your kitchen or some other room in your house, then there’s no need to worry about this last factor.
How to Install a Warmer in an Existing Home
If you’re like most people, you probably think that heated towel rails are a bit of a luxury. But in Melbourne, where the winters can be bitterly cold, a warm towel can make all the difference! Here’s how to install a warmer in an existing home:
- Shut off the water to your home at the main shutoff valve. This is usually located in your basement or crawl space.
- Drain all of the water from your home’s plumbing system by opening all of the faucets and flush all of the toilets.
- Cut a hole in your drywall where you want the warmer to be installed. The size of the hole will depend on the size of your warmer.
- Thread the power cord for your warmer through the hole in the drywall and into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the water to your home and let it fill up your plumbing system again. Check for leaks around the hole in the drywall and at any fittings or joints in your plumbing system.
In Melbourne, towel rails are a must-have in any bathroom. Not only do they add a touch of luxury, but they also keep your towels warm and dry, even during the coldest winter months. If you’re on the fence about whether or not to install a heated towel rail in your Melbourne home, we hope this article has helped you make a decision.