Do you require Instagram’s help to fix a problem with your account? Have you been shadowbanned and are you now trying to figure out how to cure the issue?
Here are the ways to get in touch with Instagram support in 2021 if you need assistance with any problems the app is giving you. Follow Nicktech for more updates.
However, keep in mind that you might never get a direct response owing to the incredibly high volume of Instagram users (909.8 million in 2021, according to statista.com). Except if you are an influencer, a security vulnerability reporter, or you have a verified Instagram account. I never got a straight response, even after my problems were remedied.
How To Contact Instagram Support
To submit a support ticket on Instagram, follow these steps. By 2021, this will be the only web-based method for contacting Instagram support:
Visit the support section of Instagram’s website at help.instagram.com.
On the left, select the Privacy and Safety Center link.
To report something, click the button.
Pick the sort of issue you’re experiencing.
When the text pertaining to the issue displays, look for a “report it” link.
Select “report it” from the menu.
As instructed, complete the form, then submit it.
IG support can also be contacted through the mobile app, but this technique is less adaptable:
Visit your Instagram profile.
Click or press “Settings” in the top right corner.
Continue to the bottom and click Support > Report a Concern.
Observe the guidelines on that page.
Again, the likelihood of getting a response is limited because Instagram is not likely to give the problem top priority. Combine that with the sheer number of difficulties reported by such a big user base, and it’s simple to understand why Instagram help is, to put it mildly, lacking.
How to get Instagram support through the website
- Type in your Instagram login information. You can also go directly to https://help.instagram.com to reach the Help Center.
- Click on the symbol for your profile in the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Help” at the bottom of the page after scrolling all the way down.
- Select a problem or subject on the Help Center dashboard.
Visit Vitaltech for tech news
How to get Instagram support through the app
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the profile icon in the navigation bar at the bottom.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-left corner of the app to access your account settings.
- Tap “Help Center” to open the self-service function.
- Go to the Instagram Help Center page and choose a problem or topic to start with.